So as it stands as of today:
- Complete the apron and chef hat (to be done before Christmas)
- Complete all my Christmas stockings (to be done before Christmas)
They're not really "stockings" per se. I'd originally planned to buy lots of little presents, but that ended up too expensive and if you don't have lots of little presents in the stocking then the "toe" part becomes a bit awkward. Thus they're more like pseudo stocking bags.
- Finish knitting the Branching Out Scarf by Susan Pierce Lawrence for a Craftster Challenge (to be done before 7th of Jan, haha)
Well this is turning out to be a frustrating project. It's not that the lacing is hard, it's just that if you drop a stitch, you're pretty much screwed and have to start over.
- Finish the last cupcake pincushion.
I'm still trying to figure out a way to get the "cup" right.
- Complete my apron, to replace the one ruined by the maid.
She washed my white hand made apron with my jeans :(
- Complete my Lickle Bear cross-stitch. (Almost done!)
I really shouldn't admit outloud that this isn't finished yet.
- Make a knitting bag.
I've bought the ingredients for this, but I'm planning on using my cross-stitch to make the bag, so I need to finish that first.
- Make a new duvet cover and pillow covers and redecorate my bedroom.
A bit tired of my room, thought about redoing it in white and lime with black embroidered cat designs on it. Also swirls... it'll look more awesome than it sounds, promise.
- Make inchies!
I just saw them on Craftster they look like so much fun!
- Finish knitting the sweater.
Possibly three years from now.
- Learn to make soap!
On condition I find the ingredients to do this with.